‘Food Poverty’ Book Boxes (July 2021)
Three incredible #FoodPoverty books to choose from. This box has been carefully designed by a team of educators, experienced in the teaching of reading. Whether this is a box to be used at home or school, it is designed to develop empathy in children.
*Please note that this book box is not date-specific and can be purchased and enjoyed at any time!
4+ Picturebook – ‘It’s a No-Money Day’ written by Kate Milner
7+ Book – ‘The Great (Food) Bank Heist’ written by Onjali Rauf and illustrated by Elisa Paganelli
9+ Book – ‘The Cooking Club Detectives’ written by Ewa Jozefkowicz and illustrated by Katy Riddell
Book box contains:
– An exclusive letter from the author
– A copy of the book (including signed bookplate)
– Hand-signed print of the author
– Educational activities designed by teachers, including: provision map (for 4+ educators), suggested activities, author biography, book quiz, wordsearch and maze.
– VIP badge: ‘Books Make Things Brighter’
– VIP ‘Eat, Sleep, Read, Repeat’ Postcard
– VIP Pencil
– Pin Badge (while stocks last)
– Colour-in bookmarks
Package RRP = approx £21
*Free postage option available*